Ph: 01639-256232, 256236
Applications are invited on or before 30.6.2014 from the eligible candidates for filling up the following vacant posts on Regular/Adhoc/Contract basis in the University/ constituent college of the University:
1. Deputy Medical Superintendent-3, 2. Associate Professor-4(Chest&T.B-1, Radio-diagnosis-2, Nuclear Medicine-1), 3.Assistant Professor-4(Psychiatry-2, Microbiology-2) 4.Lecturer–4(Biostatistics-1, Radiology-1, Clinical Psychology-2) 5.Emergency Medical Officer/Lady Medical Officer-2, 6. Senior Resident (Clinical Deptt.) 7. Junior Resident (Clinical Deptt.), 8.Psychiatric Social Worker-4,
University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research
9. Principal (Pharmacy)-1
Civil Hospital, Badal
10. Medical Officer (Dental )-1,
University Centre of Excellence & Research
11.Joint Director-1, 12.Research Associate- 1
1. Deputy Medical Supdt. – Rs. 37400-67000+8600 G.P
2. Associate Professor- Rs. 37400-67000+8900 G.P
3. Assistant Professor – Rs..37400-67000+8600 G.P
4. Lecturer -Rs. 15600-39100+5400GP
5. Emergency Medical Officer(Rs.35,000/p.m) , Lady Medical Officer- Rs. 55000/-p.m with P.G qualification)
6. Senior Resident (Tenure post) – Rs. 55,000/- per month
7. Junior Resident (Tenure post) – Rs. 35,000/- per month
8. Psychiatric Social Worker-10300-34800+4200 G.P
9. Principal (Pharmacy) – Rs. 37400-67000+10000GP
10. Medical Officer (Dental) Rs. 15600-39100+5400 G.P
11. Joint Director Rs. 37400-67000+8900 G.P
12. Research Associate Rs. 25000/- p.m.
Qualification & Experience
1. Deputy Medical Supdt. – MBBS from
recognized Institutions and five years experience in Hospital Management in
2. Associate Professor – As per MCI norms
3. Assistant Professor – As per MCI norms
4. Lecturer (Biostatistics)–
i) MSc. (Statistics) from recognized University.
ii) Four years experience in recognized
Medical college /
MSc in Medical Technology (Radio-diagnosis) or equivalent with 55% marks
along with two years teaching experience.
Lecturer (Clinical Psychology)-M.A (Psychology) with Ph.D in relevant subject. Five years work experience in the relevant field.
5. Emergency Medical Officers, Lady Medical Officer-
i) M.B.B.S. Degree from an Institution recognized by Medical Council of India
ii) Registration with the Punjab Medical Council or with Medical Council of India
6. Senior Resident- (All Clinical Departments)- As per MCI norms
7. Junior Resident- (All Clinical Departments) – As per MCI norms
8. Psychiatric Social Worker- M.A Sociology/Psychology or M.Sc Social Anthopology or Master of Social work or equivalent degree from recognized University. Work experience of two years in the field of family counseling, drug de-addiction, family welfare, community health work, medical and Psychiatric setting, therapies practices and rehabilitation service. Preference will be given to the candidate possessing Ph.D degree in the relevant field.
9. Principal (Pharmacy)- As per AICTE norms
10. Medical Officer (Dental)-
i) B.D.S. Degree from an Institution recognized by Dental Council of India
ii) Should be registered with State Dental Council i.e. Punjab Dental Council
years experience of
11. Joint Director
(i) M.D. /Ph.D. in Basic Sciences/life sciences with specialization in Biochemistry/ Pharmacology
(ii) At least 14 years of experience in Research/ Teaching in a Research / Teaching institution with proven track record as evidenced by publications
(iii) Publications: 10 out of which at least 3 in International Journals
12. Research Associate
(i) BAMS degree from recognized University.
be registered with Board of Ayurvedic and Unani System of Medicine, Punjab,
Three years experience in relevant field in University/
General terms and conditions:
1. The applicant must enclose demand draft of Non-refundable in favour of The Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot payable at Faridkot as under:
i) For Sr.No. 1 to 7, 9 to 11 Rs. 1500/-(Rs 750/- for SC/ST)
ii) For Sr.No. 8,12 Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC/ST)
2. The University has right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage without citing any reason or not to fill any or all the posts.
3. The applicants applying for the post mentioned serial no. 4 to 8, 10, 12 should not be above 38 years of age on the last date of receipt of application form. Relaxation in upper age limit as per Punjab Govt. rules. For Deputy Medical Supdt./Associate Professor/Assistant Professor/Principal (Pharmacy) and Joint Director upto 42 years relaxable upto 52 years for all state/Cental Govt. employees.
Age Relaxation As per orders of Hon’ble Punjab & Haryana High Court in CWP No. 1565 of 2013 (O & M) the existing staff , teaching and/or Non teaching, if otherwise eligible to compete in regular selection will be granted age relaxation by the University to enable them to compete for such regular selection/appointment.
4 The retired faculty below the age of 70 years (as per MCI norms) may apply for the posts mentioned at serial no. 1 to 3
5 The Application on prescribed proforma must accompany self attested copies of certificates for proof of date of birth, marks sheet, degree, experience etc.
6 Last date and time of receipt of application form at the office of the Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Sadiq Road, Faridkot 30.6.14 upto 05.00 PM.
7 The applications received without a valid bank draft or without legible copies of documents or apparently containing incomplete information and those received after prescribed date & time will be summarily rejected.
8 Applicant must possess the requisite qualification by the last date of receipt of application.
9 Candidates already in service must route their application Through Proper Channel.
10 Separate application/proforma may be used for each post.
11 The post(s) can also be filled on adhoc/contract basis if need be.
12 The candidate applying for the posts at Sr.No. 8, 9 must have passed Punjabi Examination upto Matric level or its equivalent
13 Preference will be given to the candidates serving in the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot on Adhoc basis/ Contract basis.
14 Weightage will be given to the experienced person working in University/Govt. Medical Institutions.
15 The candidates who have already applied for the post of Associate Professor (Chest & T.B) against advt.no. 16/13 and Assistant Professor(Psychiatry) against advt.no. 9/13 need not to apply again.